Blog#4

  I think the major difference between these two blogs is the gender of models. My perception did not change after I saw the second advertisement, because I feel like the second of is quite similar to the first advertisement. When I saw the first one I think it symbolizes energetic and happy, because of this little model boy is smiling and the pattern of his shirt is very funny. But after I saw the second one, I feel like this advertisement is quieter and the pattern of her sweater and shirt is more formal compared with the first one. I am okay with these two ads. I didn't see any sexist and offensive through these two ads. I think they are using two genders as ads. because this brand is not just for male or female, they do produce both genders. So I think this is the reason why they used two genders as their ads. I think we just need to accept that because this is something very we can't change.
  Overall, I like these ads. they made, they used male and female as a different perspective and present different styles as well, so I do like it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contributing to Cultural Spaces

Blog Post #3

blog post #2