Text Reflection

  We analyze two texts, one was a cartoon and the other one was a story. I talked about the problem with the cartoon and the story and I describe the themes.
  I did talk about the main idea and the difference and the similarity between the cartoon and the story. After I done the peer review, I knew where I am supposed to improve and get a higher grade. I did not write down the conclusion and I also had a lot of grammar mistakes. Even though my work is organized, but the unclear points can affect a lot of my grade. The language I used in the paper is not formal, there were a lot of words I used is Inappropriate. So I got 8/40, this grade is lower than the standard, I did out some efforts inside it, but I think I can do better than this time since I know where to improve. 
  What I should do for my future paper or assignment, I should add a conclusion and write more than my original work. Besides, I need to avoid grammar mistakes, it is probably the hardest thing for me to do, but for the next work I will try my best.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contributing to Cultural Spaces

Blog Post #3

blog post #2