Blog Post #3

 Nowadays, people are getting more and more stressful than they used to, including me. As a student, every holiday will be the time I very enjoy it. Because I can do whatever I want and relax. So I think the happiest time is when I can do the thing I want to do. I really like the idea of the national happiest index, because it can tell the happy index of every citizen and let the government know what they are supposed to improve. I think the best way to measure it is to see the GDP. because money can tell the happiness of a family, so which mean one family's incomes are higher, they are having a happy life.
  From the article "I have been called a Luddite" I feel like technology can affect people's lives, and it is a very important thing to know. I would say I agree with it.
  "But will it make you happy?" is an article from the NY time. In this article, the author talks about the interaction between incomes and happiness index. Which mean if someone makes a lot of money, then that person will have a happy life. If he doesn't have, then he will not live in a happy life. In the article, the author thinks happy life its not depends on the incomes and money. People are supposed to do whatever they like to do to be happy. I disagree with it because nowadays, money is more important than before. Pretty much we can't do anything we like without money.
 
 DailyDrivenExotics. “STREET RACING SUPERBIKES VS SUPERCARS! *Ferrari, Lamborghini VS Ducati, BMW*.” YouTube, YouTube, 10 Apr. 2018, www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxT8P8bwYt4.


This image makes me happy because I enjoy watching and driving racecars.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Contributing to Cultural Spaces